Airfreight – General Cargo / Hazardous Cargo / Defence and Aviation / Charters
- We understand that there is a reason you have selected to pay more to move your cargo – the benefit of having cargo arrive on time outweighs the additional cost.
- We offer 4 levels of Air urgency solutions:
- AOG / Production line stoppage – Whilst costly, this service gets your goods from origin to final destination globally in 24 to 48 hours, regardless of size, across most destinations around the world. Cargo is picked up on a 24/7 basis and delivered to the next flight out with earliest arrival at destination, using the most direct route possible.
- Critical – a lower priced option cargo collected and delivered within working hours on the next flight out with earliest arrival at destination, using the most direct route possible.
- Routine – again lower priced than the critical service. Cargo collected during normal working hours and moved on next available consolidation – generally flown in over a weekend on most direct route possible.
- Economy – the best priced option possible routed generally via hubs in the Middle East and / or Africa attractive for those who cannot wait for lead times on sea, but need cargo in country within 10 days.
Seafreight – Full container Loads (FCL) / Less than container loads (LCL) / Groupage / Hazardous / In and Out of Gauge Cargo / Break bulk.
- Here one also has options on routings and transit times. When we quote your cargo we give you the options to choose from. Saving USD 50,00 per container when the routing adds 20 days to transit time is not going to help you or your clients in anyway.
- We use our extensive knowledge to advise and work with you in making the right carrier selection which may not always be the lowest cost option.
- Whatever your requirements are whether it be packing and lashing a helicopter into an open top container to moving thousands of tonnes of ore, we can help you.
Road Freight – General Cargo / Hazardous Cargo / High Value Cargo / Specialized movements / Air Ride Solutions / Out of Gauge Height / Width and / or Weight.
- Over the years we have moved pretty much anything you can think of; from explosives to live animals to extremely sensitive and costly high end electronic equipment.
- Again our specialty here is matching your requirement to the right cost option and services range from same day delivery, overnight delivery, next day before 10, economy and bulk.
When required our services extend to final placement and positioning of your project cargo.
- Hazardous and non hazardous.
- Out of Gauge crating and lashing.
- Disassembly of equipment to lash and fit into standard containers.
- Design and fabrication of specialized tarpaulins for fit Out of Gauge cargo in open top containers.
- Dangerous goods certification
- SGS / Intertek Inspections and certification
- EUR 1 certificates
- Country of Origin Certificates
Our network provides you access to the best fit Customs brokers in the country today. In this market there is most certainly not a one shoe fits all approach, and there most certainly are areas of speciality that can be tapped into in this area of the supply chain. Examples of specialist requirements would be:
- Aviation Logistics
- Defence Logistics
- NRCS regulated cargo
- Trade fairs and exhibition work
- Cargo under moved under lease terms and / or on a temporary basis
- Removal in Transit / Bond
- Live Cargo
We understand the importance of your declarations being captured on time and correctly and furthermore allowing you access to your data and documents electronically via our data management platform.
Should Customs call on you for an audit we are with you every step of the way to ensure that responses required are provided quickly and accurately to achieve finalization as quickly as possible.
DATA ANALYSIS / COST CONTAINMENT
What cannot be measured cannot be managed. We pride ourselves on the accuracy of our data management that gives both our clients and ourselves complete visibility of costs throughout your total supply chain under our management. Whether it be Ex Works costs, International Freight, Destination Costs, Duties and allied charges, we can provide you with a detailed breakdown in electronic format for complete analysis.
It is through tools like these that we create full partnerships with our clients. Costs are inevitably reduced through intelligent logistics such as bulk consolidations, lead time management, Just In Time studies vs bulk purchasing etc. We recognize that our clients requirements are unique and as such the solutions they require are, of course, unique.